2016 NatCroMo Blog Tour Designer Schedule
We are so excited to have 93 incredibly talented crochet designers scheduled to participate in Crochetville’s 4th annual Blog Tour in honor of National Crochet Month. From established professionals to those who are just beginning their design careers, you will see many fabulous new designs next March!
Thank you to each and every one of these 93 designers! Scroll on down to see the complete list of participants.
Designers, you can check the bottom of this page between now and next March to see if any spots open up unexpectedly.
Get All the Latest Blog Tour News
If you’d like to know what these designers are up to between now and next March, please stay in touch with us over the coming months. We’ll tell you about some of their new designs and exciting activities on our Facebook page, in our National Crochet Month Facebook group, and in our newsletter.
- Click here to sign up for our newsletter.
- Click here to visit our Facebook page. Be sure to like it.
- Click here to join our National Crochet Month Facebook group. There will be all sorts of fun virtual train tour activities taking place here next March:* The Dining Car will feature daily drink and food recipes.
* The Observation Car will host daily show-and-tells.
* The Lounge Car will feature weekly pajama parties.
When the tour is over, we’ll update this post with a link to our post about each designer. Until then, you can use our blog search feature to find the post for a specific designer (on or after the scheduled date).
How to Sign Up
NOTE: All 93 designer spots for the March 2016 National Crochet Month Blog Tour are taken! When all spots are taken, the Designer Sign-Up form will be grayed out and show as full. In the event a designer has to drop out of the tour, the form will reactivate and you’ll be able to select from any available dates. Please keep watching this page in case any of our participating designers need to release their spot.
- Use our Sign-Up Sheet to select your featured date, selecting the link below titled “DESIGNER Sign-Up: Crochetville 2016 NatCroMo Blog Tour.” After the page refreshes, scroll down and click the “sign up” link to the right of your chosen date. When the page refreshes again, scroll down again, enter your information, and click the light blue “Sign me up” button.
2017 LYS Sign-UpCrochet-friendly local yarn stores,we would love to feature your store one day in March 2017 during our National Crochet Month Blog Tour. Please use this form to select your featured date. We will contact you the first week of January 2017 with a link to an online form you can use to submit photos and information about the ways in which your store supports crocheters.
Sign up below...
What Name LYS Name What Name LYS Name LYS: March 1 #1: Ellen Johnson Serendipity Needleworks LYS: March 2 #1: Andrea Riddle The Yarn Club LYS: March 3 #1: Sandy Gray The Yarn Haven LYS: March 4 #1: Krista Jameson Yarn and Y'all LYS: March 5 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 6 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 7 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 8 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 9 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 10 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 11 #1: Kristin Schanck Little Yarn Shoppe LYS: March 12 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 13 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 14 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 15 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 16 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 17 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 18 #1: Libby Hiatt The Village Yarnery LYS: March 19 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 20 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 21 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 22 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 23 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 24 #1: Tricia Perkins Yarnatopia LYS: March 25 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 26 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 27 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 28 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 29 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 30 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 31 #1: Sign up »
- In early January (possibly earlier), we will send you a link to an Information Form which you may use to submit all your information for your featured post on the Crochetville blog.