2016 NatCroMo Blog Tour Designer Schedule
We are so excited to have 93 incredibly talented crochet designers scheduled to participate in Crochetville’s 4th annual Blog Tour in honor of National Crochet Month. From established professionals to those who are just beginning their design careers, you will see many fabulous new designs next March!
Thank you to each and every one of these 93 designers! Scroll on down to see the complete list of participants.
Designers, you can check the bottom of this page between now and next March to see if any spots open up unexpectedly.
Get All the Latest Blog Tour News
If you’d like to know what these designers are up to between now and next March, please stay in touch with us over the coming months. We’ll tell you about some of their new designs and exciting activities on our Facebook page, in our National Crochet Month Facebook group, and in our newsletter.
- Click here to sign up for our newsletter.
- Click here to visit our Facebook page. Be sure to like it.
- Click here to join our National Crochet Month Facebook group. There will be all sorts of fun virtual train tour activities taking place here next March:* The Dining Car will feature daily drink and food recipes.
* The Observation Car will host daily show-and-tells.
* The Lounge Car will feature weekly pajama parties.
When the tour is over, we’ll update this post with a link to our post about each designer. Until then, you can use our blog search feature to find the post for a specific designer (on or after the scheduled date).
How to Sign Up
NOTE: All 93 designer spots for the March 2016 National Crochet Month Blog Tour are taken! When all spots are taken, the Designer Sign-Up form will be grayed out and show as full. In the event a designer has to drop out of the tour, the form will reactivate and you’ll be able to select from any available dates. Please keep watching this page in case any of our participating designers need to release their spot.
- Use our Sign-Up Sheet to select your featured date, selecting the link below titled “DESIGNER Sign-Up: Crochetville 2016 NatCroMo Blog Tour.” After the page refreshes, scroll down and click the “sign up” link to the right of your chosen date. When the page refreshes again, scroll down again, enter your information, and click the light blue “Sign me up” button.
2017 Daily Giveaway Sign-UpThank you for contributing one or more prizes with a minimum retail value of $25 each to Crochetville's March 2017 National Crochet Month blog tour. Please use this form to select the date(s) on which you would like to sponsor a giveaway. The first week of January, we will send you a link to a form you can use to submit information about the product/service you want to give away.
Crochetville will manage the giveaways and select the daily winners. We will provide you with contact information for the person(s) who win your giveaway(s).
Sign up below...
What Name What Name Daily GIveaway March 1 #1: Natasha Laity Snyder Daily GIveaway March 2 #1: Rhondda Mol Daily GIveaway March 3 #1: George Shaheen Daily GIveaway March 4 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 5 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 6 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 7 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 8 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 9 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 10 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 11 #1: Sonya Blackstone Daily GIveaway March 12 #1: Lisa Ferrel Daily GIveaway March 13 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 14 #1: Rhondda Mol Daily GIveaway March 15 #1: kate chiocchio Daily GIveaway March 16 #1: Karen Ballard Daily GIveaway March 17 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 18 #1: Maureen Clark Daily GIveaway March 19 #1: Karen Ballard Daily GIveaway March 20 #1: Anne Woodcock Daily GIveaway March 21 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 22 #1: Carrie Leahew Daily GIveaway March 23 #1: Charlie Moore Daily GIveaway March 24 #1: Sign up » Daily GIveaway March 25 #1: Karen Ballard Daily GIveaway March 26 #1: Karen Ballard Daily GIveaway March 27 #1: Denise Voie de Vie Daily GIveaway March 28 #1: Donna Hulka Daily GIveaway March 29 #1: Anne Woodcock Daily GIveaway March 30 #1: Karen Ballard Daily GIveaway March 31 #1: Betty Hechtman
- In early January (possibly earlier), we will send you a link to an Information Form which you may use to submit all your information for your featured post on the Crochetville blog.