Crochet-related business owners, you are invited to provide one or more of our daily giveaways for Crochetville’s fifth annual blog tour in March 2017 in honor of National Crochet Month.
- You may donate an item with a minimum retail value of $25.
- Crochetville will create a Rafflecopter giveaway for each day of March 2017. Winners will be selected by random drawing.
- You will be responsible for mailing the prize to the winner within two weeks of Crochetville providing you with the confirmed winner’s mailing address.
- For physical items, you may limit shipping availability to the countries of your choice. However, we have blog tour visitors from around the world. Visitors whose countries are not eligible may express their disappointment online, so be prepared for this possibility. (We will remove any comments that are disrespectful, contain profanity, hate speech, etc.)
- You will need to submit a photo and description of your giveaway to us on or before February 21, 2017.
We will use the following methods to promote the blog tour:
- Social media accounts: Blog, Facebook page (nearly 260,000 fans), our Facebook groups (Daily Dose of Fiber and National Crochet Month), Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- Press releases: To be sent to crochet publishers, yarn manufacturers, others in the crochet and fiber arts industry
We will ask you to promote your participation in the blog tour in similar ways. We will provide you with graphics and promotional templates that you can use if you wish.
Trademark and Copyright Use Policy
We can only accept into the tour designers and companies that are making a best-faith effort to comply with trademark and copyright law in relation to any products that involve the intellectual property of a third party, such as popular characters, sports teams, and corporate logos, for example. Be sure to read our Trademark and Copyright Use Policy before applying to be part of the tour.
Sign Up Now
Use our Sign-Up Sheet to select your featured date, selecting the link below titled “2017 Daily Giveaway Sign-Up.” After the page refreshes, scroll down and click the “sign up” link to the right of your chosen date. When the page refreshes again, scroll down again, enter your information, and click the light blue “Sign me up” button.
2017 Daily Giveaway Sign-Up
Crochetville will manage the giveaways and select the daily winners. We will provide you with contact information for the person(s) who win your giveaway(s).
Sign up below...
|Daily GIveaway March 1||#1: Natasha Laity Snyder|
|Daily GIveaway March 2||#1: Rhondda Mol|
|Daily GIveaway March 3||#1: George Shaheen|
|Daily GIveaway March 4||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 5||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 6||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 7||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 8||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 9||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 10||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 11||#1: Sonya Blackstone|
|Daily GIveaway March 12||#1: Lisa Ferrel|
|Daily GIveaway March 13||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 14||#1: Rhondda Mol|
|Daily GIveaway March 15||#1: kate chiocchio|
|Daily GIveaway March 16||#1: Karen Ballard|
|Daily GIveaway March 17||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 18||#1: Maureen Clark|
|Daily GIveaway March 19||#1: Karen Ballard|
|Daily GIveaway March 20||#1: Anne Woodcock|
|Daily GIveaway March 21||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 22||#1: Carrie Leahew|
|Daily GIveaway March 23||#1: Charlie Moore|
|Daily GIveaway March 24||#1: Sign up »|
|Daily GIveaway March 25||#1: Karen Ballard|
|Daily GIveaway March 26||#1: Karen Ballard|
|Daily GIveaway March 27||#1: Denise Voie de Vie|
|Daily GIveaway March 28||#1: Donna Hulka|
|Daily GIveaway March 29||#1: Anne Woodcock|
|Daily GIveaway March 30||#1: Karen Ballard|
|Daily GIveaway March 31||#1: Betty Hechtman|
Submit Your Info
After you select your date(s) for your giveaway, please fill out our 2017 Daily Giveaway Form on or before February 21, 2017.