Invitation to Crochet Designers
Professional crochet designers, we are happy to invite you to participate in Crochetville’s 5th annual blog tour in March 2017 in honor of National Crochet Month.
Each day of March 2017, the Crochetville blog will feature individual posts promoting:
- Crochet designers
- Crochet-friendly local yarn stores
- Yarn companies, hook makers, tool makers, crochet events, and more
We are able to feature a maximum of three (3) crochet designers each day of the month.
Information We’ll Need from You
In November 2016, we will provide an Information Form for you to fill out. We will ask for information such as the following, although the exact information requested may change:
- Answers to 5 or 6 questions to help crocheters get to know you better
- Photos and descriptions for up to 3 of your patterns
- Links tovarious places crocheters can find you online
- Anything special you’re offering for National Crochet Month
You will need to submit your information to us on or before January 7, 2017.
We will use the following methods to promote the blog tour:
- Social media accounts: Blog, Facebook page, our Facebook groups (Daily Dose of Fiber and National Crochet Month), Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- Press releases: To be sent to crochet publishers, yarn manufacturers, others in the crochet and fiber arts industry
- From April through December 2017, we will also be happy to promote any of your new pattern releases, for both paid and free patterns. You can make a visitor post on our Faceboook page, tag us in your post, or send a message to our page with a link to a Facebook post you’d like us to promote.
Please promote your participation in the blog tour through your various social media accounts. We also request that you promote Crochetville’s general activities throughout the year as well. We will provide you with graphics and promotional templates that you can use if you wish.
- You must publish a post on your blog on your scheduled date. The topic of your post is completely up to you.
- Your blog post must include a small section that will contain several blog tour links. We will provide this information to you by February 15, 2017.
Trademark and Copyright Use Policy
We can only accept into the tour designers and companies that are making a best-faith effort to comply with trademark and copyright law in relation to any products that involve the intellectual property of a third party, such as popular characters, sports teams, and corporate logos, for example. Be sure to read our Trademark and Copyright Use Policy before applying to be part of the tour.
How to Sign Up
- NOTE: Sign Ups are officially closed. We are unable to accept additions to the tour once the tour has started.
Use our Sign-Up Sheet to select your featured date, selecting the link below titled “2017 Designer Sign-Up.” After the page refreshes, scroll down and click the “sign up” link to the right of your chosen date. When the page refreshes again, scroll down again, enter your information, and click the light blue “Sign me up” button.
Current Sign-up Sheets
Title Date Open Spots 2017 LYS Sign-Up N/A 24 View & sign-up » 2017 Yarn/Other Company Sign-Up N/A 20 View & sign-up » 2017 Daily Giveaway Sign-Up N/A 11 View & sign-up » 2017 Designer Sign-Up March 1, 2017 - March 31, 2017 11 View & sign-up »
- Please fill out and submit our Designer Information Form on or before midnight on February 21, 2017.