Invitation to Crochet Designers
Professional crochet designers, we are happy to invite you to participate in Crochetville’s 5th annual blog tour in March 2017 in honor of National Crochet Month.
Each day of March 2017, the Crochetville blog will feature individual posts promoting:
- Crochet designers
- Crochet-friendly local yarn stores
- Yarn companies, hook makers, tool makers, crochet events, and more
We are able to feature a maximum of three (3) crochet designers each day of the month.
Information We’ll Need from You
In November 2016, we will provide an Information Form for you to fill out. We will ask for information such as the following, although the exact information requested may change:
- Answers to 5 or 6 questions to help crocheters get to know you better
- Photos and descriptions for up to 3 of your patterns
- Links tovarious places crocheters can find you online
- Anything special you’re offering for National Crochet Month
You will need to submit your information to us on or before January 7, 2017.
We will use the following methods to promote the blog tour:
- Social media accounts: Blog, Facebook page, our Facebook groups (Daily Dose of Fiber and National Crochet Month), Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- Press releases: To be sent to crochet publishers, yarn manufacturers, others in the crochet and fiber arts industry
- From April through December 2017, we will also be happy to promote any of your new pattern releases, for both paid and free patterns. You can make a visitor post on our Faceboook page, tag us in your post, or send a message to our page with a link to a Facebook post you’d like us to promote.
Please promote your participation in the blog tour through your various social media accounts. We also request that you promote Crochetville’s general activities throughout the year as well. We will provide you with graphics and promotional templates that you can use if you wish.
- You must publish a post on your blog on your scheduled date. The topic of your post is completely up to you.
- Your blog post must include a small section that will contain several blog tour links. We will provide this information to you by February 15, 2017.
Trademark and Copyright Use Policy
We can only accept into the tour designers and companies that are making a best-faith effort to comply with trademark and copyright law in relation to any products that involve the intellectual property of a third party, such as popular characters, sports teams, and corporate logos, for example. Be sure to read our Trademark and Copyright Use Policy before applying to be part of the tour.
How to Sign Up
- NOTE: Sign Ups are officially closed. We are unable to accept additions to the tour once the tour has started.
Use our Sign-Up Sheet to select your featured date, selecting the link below titled “2017 Designer Sign-Up.” After the page refreshes, scroll down and click the “sign up” link to the right of your chosen date. When the page refreshes again, scroll down again, enter your information, and click the light blue “Sign me up” button.
2017 LYS Sign-UpCrochet-friendly local yarn stores,we would love to feature your store one day in March 2017 during our National Crochet Month Blog Tour. Please use this form to select your featured date. We will contact you the first week of January 2017 with a link to an online form you can use to submit photos and information about the ways in which your store supports crocheters.
Sign up below...
What Name LYS Name What Name LYS Name LYS: March 1 #1: Ellen Johnson Serendipity Needleworks LYS: March 2 #1: Andrea Riddle The Yarn Club LYS: March 3 #1: Sandy Gray The Yarn Haven LYS: March 4 #1: Krista Jameson Yarn and Y'all LYS: March 5 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 6 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 7 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 8 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 9 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 10 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 11 #1: Kristin Schanck Little Yarn Shoppe LYS: March 12 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 13 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 14 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 15 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 16 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 17 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 18 #1: Libby Hiatt The Village Yarnery LYS: March 19 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 20 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 21 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 22 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 23 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 24 #1: Tricia Perkins Yarnatopia LYS: March 25 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 26 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 27 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 28 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 29 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 30 #1: Sign up » LYS: March 31 #1: Sign up »
- Please fill out and submit our Designer Information Form on or before midnight on February 21, 2017.