Mark your calendars to check the Crochetville blog on January 1. We’ll be introducing a brand-new feature:
5 Things You Didn’t Know About . . .
You know never who in the crochet industry we may decide to feature. Maybe you’ll get to learn a bit more about your favorite crochet designer. Maybe you’ll learn something about someone who owns an alpaca farm. Maybe you’ll learn about an indie hook maker.
January 1: Jenny King of Jenny King Designs
January 2: Michele Maks of Mainly Crochet
January 3: Leslie Unruh of A to Z Alpacas
January 4: April Garwood of Banana Moon Studio
January 5: Bonnie Barker of Bonnie Bay Crochet
January 6: Monica Lowe of Craftwich Creations
Do You Want to Be Featured?
If you’d like to be featured, please send an email to 5things AT crochetville DOT com with the following information:
1. What is something people don’t know about you?
2. What are your must-have crochet items?
3. What’s in your secret stash?
4. What is your favorite stitch?
5. What are you crocheting or working on right now?
6. Any links you’d like me to include in the blog post
Please send as attachments to the email:
1. A head shot photo
2. Any photos you’d like me to include in the blog post