What Is a Mastermind Group?
A mastermind group coordinates the knowledge and effort of two or more people working together toward a definite purpose, as originally conceptualized by Napoleon Hill in his book Think and Grow Rich. He believed that as members of the group shared their experiences, knowledge, and wisdom with each other, that synergy would occur, allowing each member to achieve much more than would have been possible if working individually. Group members hold each other accountable and challenge each other to brainstorm new business ideas and to create and implement goals.
Group members are equal participants in forming the agenda and direction of the group. Each member is expected to keep up with regular participation in the group. Each member should receive equal time for other group members to consider their situation and needs, and all members should work together to make sure that no one member dominates the group’s time and energies.
What Will You Get from Participating?
- An instant support group: There are others out there trying to succeed in this difficult industry just as you are.
- Access to the education, experience, training, and skills of other group members.
- A chance to make real progress in your goals for growing your business to the next level (as defined by you).
- Accountability partners.
- The chance to share your business challenges, failures, and successes within a group of trusted business associates.
Is a Mastermind Group Right for You?
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, then the answer is absolutely, positively YES!
- Are you thinking about starting a crochet-related business but want to know more about everything that’s involved?
- Do you want a chance to talk privately with others who are currently operating a crochet-related business, whether large or small?
- Do you have the time, energy, and drive to devote to focusing on your business in the coming year?
- Do you need mentoring in any aspect of running your business?
- Do you want to be part of a group that will help you reach or even exceed your goals?
- Do you want the support of others as you reach out to overcome your fears of change or the unknown and grab success for your business?
How Does a Crochetville Mastermind Work?
- Access to a private classroom accessible only by mastermind group members..
- Each member starts their own personal thread in the classroom, where they can ask questions about things related to their business, post their goals, and post regular updates on their progress toward achieving those goals.
- Members may also start other threads on general topics and are encouraged to post replies in all threads.
- Confidentiality is key: Each member agrees that what is discussed in the group stays in the group. Divulging the private information of any group member to a third party is grounds for immediate expulsion from the group with no refund.
- Group members agree to treat each other with respect and civility at all times, even if they disagree. Rude, snarky, or disrespectful comments directed at another member will also result in immediate expulsion from the group with no refund.
- Group members who do not participate on a regular basis may also be asked to leave the group (not renew the following month).
- The group facilitator or group members may post links to various business-building resources and tools they have found helpful.
- Mastermind Groups work best with a limited number of people to make it easier to develop trusting relationships with all group members. Online groups can handle more members than could a group meeting in-person. As our Mastermind Group grows, we may split it into multiple groups should a single group become cumbersome to manage.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Mastermind Group is only $15.00 per month.
- Membership is billed monthly on a recurring basis.
- You can cancel the next month’s upcoming payment and leave the group at any time. TO CANCEL, please log in to your Paypal account and cancel your recurring subscription there.
- No refunds once a month’s payment has been processed.
- You can rejoin a group at any time.
- Your individual discussion thread will move with you to your new group. You may also choose that it be archived so you can start with a fresh thread in the new group.
- When you leave a group, you may request that the thread(s) you have started that are specific to YOUR business be archived until you return to the group.
- We are flexible to allow you to meet YOUR needs, which may change from month to month.
What does this mean? Perhaps you participate in the mastermind group for three months and you’re happy at that point with what you’ve accomplished. You may choose to remain a part of the group so you can support and encourage other members. Perhaps you decide that your time needs to be spent focusing on the goals and activities you set for yourself during the previous three months. So you cancel your renewing payment and take a break from the group for a few months. Then you realize you’re ready to move your business forward even further, so you come back and rejoin the mastermind group.