When I was at the TNNA (The National Needlearts Association) industry trade show, I picked up a copy of VOGUEknitting Crochet 2014 special collector’s edition, only to have another copy show in my mailbox a few days after I got home. What better thing to do with the extra copy than have a giveaway?
What We’re Giving Away
1. One print copy of VOGUEknitting Crochet 2014 Special Collector’s Edition
This magazine is always full of interesting, trendy, high-fashion crochet garments and accessories. As always with trendy fashion, some items are likely to appeal to you while others do not.
All photos Copyright 2014 Vogue Knitting. See photographer credit at end of post. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
I am super-impressed that my good friend Jenny King, of Jenny King Designs in Australia, has four—count them, 4!—patterns in this issue. Way to go, Jenny! Here are her designs in all their glory!
Diamond Motif Pullover Chanel-Inspired Jacket
Waterfall Vest Double Ladder Wrap
There are many nice designs in this issue. Here are just a few of my personal favorites.
Ballet Neck Tee, Linda Skuja Missoni-Inspired Shift Dress, Kazekobo
Opalescent Tunic, Dora Ohrenstein Cap Sleeve Top, Laurinda Reddig
If you’d like to see photos all the patterns included in this issue, you can visit the VOGUEknitting Crochet 2014 page on Ravelry.
Do you enjoy learning more about crochet? Then check out these articles:
1. “Scallops and Swags” by Deborah Newton: Crocheted edgings featuring 6 different stitch patterns
2. “The Shape of Things to Come” by Dora Ohrenstein: Shaping simple and complex stitch patterns
3. “Embellished Truths” by Rebecca Klassen: Highlighting artist Ashley Blalock’s Keeping Up Appearances art installation that features crocheted doilies
Where to Buy the Magazine If You Just Can’t Wait
Can’t wait to see if you win the magazine copy? Or you weren’t selected as the winner and want to buy your own copy? No worries: You can buy the magazine right here.
If you make a purchase after clicking the above link, Crochetville will make a small commission from your purchase at no additional cost to you. We thank you for your support!
1. You must be 19 years of age or older to enter.
2. International entries are accepted. We will ship international entries via USPS First Class Mail Internatioal.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. We will select one random winner.
5. We will announce the winner on our Facebook page on or before Monday, May 19, 2014.
Enter the Giveaway
Paul Amato for LVARepresents.com: Ballet Neck Tee, Missoni-Inspired Shift Dress, Waterfall Vest
Rose Callahan: Cap Sleeve Top, Diamond Motif Pullover, Double Ladder Wrap, Opalescent Tunic
Vogue Knitting: Chanel-Inspired Jacket