2016 NatCroMo Blog Tour
Crochet business owners, you are invited to provide one of our daily giveaways for Crochetville’s fourth annual blog tour in March 2016 in honor of National Crochet Month.
In the past, we have exclusively focused on crochet designers. We are excited to expand the blog tour quite a bit for 2016. Every day of March 2016, the blog tour will feature individual posts promoting:
- 3 crochet designers
- 1 crochet-friendly LYS
- 1 yarn company
- 1 daily giveaway
- You may donate an item with a minimum retail value of $25.
- Crochetville will create a Rafflecopter giveaway for each day of March 2016. Winners will be selected by random drawing.
- You will be responsible for mailing the prize to the winner within two weeks of Crochetville providing you with the confirmed winner’s mailing address.
- For physical items, you may limit shipping availability to the countries of your choice. However, we have blog tour visitors from around the world. Visitors whose countries are not eligible may express their disappointment online, so be prepared for this possibility. (We will remove any comments that are disrespectful, contain profanity, hate speech, etc.)
- You will need to submit a photo and description of your giveaway to us on or before February 15, 2016.
We will use the following methods to promote the blog tour:
- Social media accounts: Blog, Facebook page (nearly 260,000 fans), our Facebook groups (Daily Dose of Fiber and National Crochet Month), Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- Press releases: To be sent to crochet publishers, yarn manufacturers, others in the crochet and fiber arts industry
We will ask you to promote your participation in the blog tour in similar ways. We will provide you with graphics and promotional templates that you can use if you wish.
Trademark and Copyright Use Policy
We can only accept into the tour designers and companies that are making a best-faith effort to comply with trademark and copyright law in relation to any products that involve the intellectual property of a third party, such as popular characters, sports teams, and corporate logos, for example. Be sure to read our Trademark and Copyright Use Policy before applying to be part of the tour.
How to Sign Up
- Use our Sign-Up Sheet to select your featured date, selecting the link below titled “Daily Giveaway Sign-Up: Crochetville 2016 NatCroMo Blog Tour.” After the page refreshes, scroll down and click the “sign up” link to the right of your chosen date. When the page refreshes again, scroll down again, enter your information, and click the light blue “Sign me up” button.[sign_up_sheet].
- Fill out the information below and submit to us on or before February 15, 2016. If your information is not received by 02/15/16, we will release your reserved blog tour spot to another yarn store. Remember to hit the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page and look for a confirmation page to verify your information was submitted to us.