What would you think if I told you there was a new crochet technique that would enable you to crochet a garment in any style in any weight or fiber of yarn that is guaranteed to fit you the first time and every time and will flatter your figure? You’d probably tell me I was completely off my rocker because there’s no way all of that could possibly be true. Well, you haven’t seen the new Get Squared™ program designed by the fabulous Australian crochet designer, Jenny King.
Why Get Squared™ Is Right for You
- Are you one of the thousands of crocheters who desperately want to crochet items to wear but you’re afraid to invest your yarn and time into a project that might not fit or look good on you?
- Have you tried making garments before, only to be frustrated and upset that you can’t figure out how to make them actually fit?
- Have you made a garment from a pattern only to find that when you put it on it looks nothing like the way it appeared in the pattern photo?
- Are you afraid you don’t have the skills to read a complicated garment pattern?
- Are you maybe just very short on time and looking for a way to make garments quickly and easily, with confidence that they will fit the first time?
Then Get Squared™ is for you! Read on to learn more about what’s included in the program and get details on how you can order your own copy.
Making a Garment for the First Time
For those of you attempting a garment for the first time, you’ll feel very confident using a stitch pattern you’re probably already familiar with: the simple granny square stitch, which is nothing more than making 3 double crochet stitches into the same space. Nothing could be easier! If you can chain and double crochet, you can make every single garment Jenny provides in her Get Squared™ program.
Benefits of Get Squared™
- 5 stylish garment designs included.
- No pattern-reading skills required.
- Work top-down and make a garment without seams.
- Use any thickness of yarn and still get a perfect fit.
- Try on as you go to achieve the perfect fit.
- If you want to make your garment fitted, it’s super-easy and no math is required. (See my upcoming blog post for more information.)
- Your first garment will fit you perfectly!
What You Get with Get Squared™
- Videos with detailed instructions for each garment style
- A PDF for each garment style with the pattern shortcut information, an optional stitch chart (for those who enjoy using them), and information about the yarn used in the garment pictured
- A Magic Numbers chart that you will use to get a perfect fit, every single time
- A detailed PDF that explains how to increase and decrease, add different edgings, add decorative stitches in your garment, and add extra sleeve shaping for long sleeves
- Written instructions in both US and UK terminology
How to Order Get Squared™
Still not convinced Get Squared™ is a good option for you? Read my post about what happened in a recent class Jenny taught at a yarn store in Nashville, TN. (Post coming soon.)
Are you anxious to get started making your first Get Squared™ garment? Just follow these easy steps:
- Go to http://www.jennykingdesigns.com/watch-get-squared-online
- Register using the sign in panel on the left.
- Follow links through to checkout.
- Fill in details on the first page, select FREE SHIPPING, then click Check out.
- Enter crochetv in the In Store Coupon Code field.
- Complete the checkout and payment process.
- After purchase is complete, go back to the above link and log in through the login panel on the right OR use the log in link at the top of the Jenny King Designs website.
Important things to know:
- The $39.99 price you’ll see is in Australian dollars. With current exchange rates as of May 10, 2015, that should be roughly $31.50 in US dollars.
- Using the crochetv code will provide Crochetville with a small commission (at no additional cost to you) for helping Jenny promote her program here in the US. If you don’t want us to receive this commission for some reason, then just don’t enter the coupon code.
Get Squared™ Post Series
Amy’s Unforgettable Get Squared™ Dress (post coming soon)
All photos are Copyright 2015 by Jenny King Designs. All rights reserved. Used with permission.