What is the NatCroMo Blog Tour? It’s a fun event we host to celebrate National Crochet Month in March. We feature crochet designers and hobbyists by showcasing their designs and projects and asking a few themed questions. This year our theme is “The Crochet Concert” and we’ll talk about music (and/or other things) that inspire your creativity! Many designers offer free patterns, coupons, giveaways, and other specials. (See the 2021 Tour in progress here: The Crochet Concert Blog Tour.)
Here’s how to participate in the The Crochet Concert Blog Tour during National Crochet Month in 2021:
- (Designers & Hobbyists) Reserve your spot by signing up on the calendar below.
- (Designers) Please note that we are not currently featuring businesses that solely sell finished crochet items. You/your business should have published patterns (either self-publishing or traditional publishing) to be eligible for the blog tour.
- (Hobbyists) Please note that we are featuring crochet hobbyists – people who crochet for a hobby. We are not currently featuring “hobby businesses” that sell finished crochet items.
- (Designers & Hobbyists) Complete the appropriate questionnaire as soon as possible prior to your scheduled day – in order to give us time to prepare a blog post about you.
- (Designers): On your scheduled day, promote your appearance on the blog tour with a post on your own blog and/or social media. (Optional for hobbyists.)
If you are a crochet artist, crochet historian, or any type of crochet professional, you are also welcome on our blog tour! We will fit you in with some modifications to the questionnaire. We would love to have you on the tour, so please contact us.
If you encounter any problems signing up on the calendar below, just contact us and we will help you sign up!