Today’s featured paid crochet pattern is Roses for Baby, designed by Donna Harelik, known as Crochet Village on Crochetville.
The pattern is available for purchase for $7.99 on Crochetville.
This will make a beautiful gift for anyone expecting a little girl!!! Imagine how everyone will oooh and aaah over this gift at a baby shower!!
Pattern pack includes instructions for a pretty rose baby blanket, a teddy bear and a bib. They are all made from worsted weight yarn. The blanket is made from 25 rose squares surrounded in white yarn, then 3 rows of simple edging. Leaves are made separately, then sewn to each square. The bib has three little rose buds on it.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Yarn Weight: Medium (Size 4)
- Yarn Needed: For the Baby Blanket: · 21 oz/1050 yds/609 g White (W) · 8 oz/400 yds/232 g Baby Pink #724 (Pk) · 2 oz/100 yds/58 g Frosty Green #661 (FG) For Bib: · 1 oz/50 yds/29 g White (W) · Small amounts of Baby Pink #724 (Pk) And Frosty Green #661 (FG) For Teddy Bear: · 3 oz/150 yds/87g Warm Brown #336 (WB) · Small amount of Black (Blk) · Fiberfill Stuffing
- Hook Size: G hook
- Other Supplies Needed: Yarn needle, fiberfill stuffing
- Finished Measurements: Baby Blanket: Approx 34 ½” x 34 ½” Bib: Approx 7 ½” x 7 ½” Teddy Bear: Approx 8” tall (when sitting)
[button link=”http://www.crochetville.com/community/files/file/213-cv088-roses-for-baby/” size=”xl” style=”download”]Click Here to Purchase This Pattern Now![/button]