I was able to thank the wonderful folks at Tulip personally when I attend the TNNA (The National Needlearts Association) industry trade show last weekend in Indianapolis. They even gave me two prizes for a giveaway!
My Brief Review:
I don’t have any of the Rose hooks, but I have a complete set of the standard Tulip Etimo aluminum hooks. These hooks glide like butter through every yarn I’ve ever used them with, and I’ve never had a problem with the hooks splitting any yarn. I also have the complete set of steel hooks. When I traveled to TNNA, I took my complete set of Etimo aluminum hooks with me, not knowing what yarn I might come across while there that was just begging me to swatch with it.
What We’re Giving Away
1. A Tulip Etimo Rose crochet hook in US size 7.0/4.00 mm
2. A Tulip Etimo Rose crochet hook in US size 7.5/4.50mm
Where to Buy the Hooks If You Just Can’t Wait
Can’t wait to see if you win one of these hooks? Or you want one in another size? No worries: You can buy them right here, whether you want individual hooks or a complete packaged set.
If you make a purchase after clicking the above link, Crochetville will make a small commission from your purchase at no additional cost to you. We thank you for your support!
1. You must be 19 years of age or older to enter.
2. International entries are accepted. We will ship international entries via USPS First Class Mail Internatioal.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. We will select two random winners, each of whom will receive one hook.
5. We will announce winners on our Facebook page and ship hooks on or before Friday, May 16, 2014.