I am so thrilled with Jenny King’s new Get Squared™ program that I’ve been making quite a few garments lately. Crochetville and Red Heart Yarns will have a joint booth at the Knit and Crochet Show / CGOA annual conference in San Diego in July, so I need to make a lot of things from Red Heart Yarns to wear in the booth. What do you think of this project? Keep reading for all the information you’ll need to make it yourself.
- Cognac, from the Get Squared™ program
- Magic Number 18 (37″ bust)
- RED HEART® Boutique Unforgettable®: 2.6 balls 3944 Bistro
- US J-10 (6 mm) crochet hook
- Tapestry or finishing needle to weave in ends
- Work 5 rounds of MM on neck edge, sleeve edges, and bottom edge.
- For neck edge, place right front over left front, matching up shells and ch-sp groups. Work MM into first and last stitches of ch-sp groups.
- Full-length sleeves: follow Get Squared™ instructions for fitted sleeves.
How to Buy the Get Squared™ Video Program
- Go to the Jenny King Designs website. For more information about everything included in the Get Squared™ program, please read our detailed post.
- Price will show as $39.99 AUSTRALIAN dollars. With current exchange rates, this is roughly $30.52 US dollars. (Please remember that prices may fluctuate as exchange rates fluctuate.)
- Enter name, email, and create a password; click the Continue to Payment button.
- Enter crochetv in the Coupon/Discount* field at checkout.
- Enter payment information and complete the checkout process.
- Log in to access your videos.
*NOTE: Using the crochetv code will provide Crochetville with a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Interested in a Get Squared™ Class?
An in-person class is a fabulous way for you and your friends to learn about this revolutionary Get Squared™ program. You’ll have the opportunity to see and try on garments made in the different garment styles in a number of different yarns. You’ll make a teddy-bear sized garment which will teach you everything you need to know to complete a garment in your size. You’ll start your own garment in class and make enough progress by the end of class to know it’s going to fit and look great on you!
Jenny King will be teaching the class at a number of national events this year. Amy Shelton of Crochetville is an officially licensed instructor, authorized by Jenny to teach the Get Squared™ program in the United States when Jenny can’t be here to teach it herself.
For more information on having a Get Squared™ class in your area, please send an email to Amy Shelton.
Show Us Your Photos!
Have you made a Get Squared™ garment? We’d love to see a photo of your work! Here are some ways you can share with us:
- Post a photo on our Facebook page. (Let us know if we can have permission to add your photo to our Pinterest board, as we can’t pin directly from Facebook. We’ll be sure to give you credit!)
- Post a photo in the Show and Tell area of our social community site. (We can pin directly from this post.)
- Leave a comment below with a link to wherever you’ve already posted the photo online: your blog, a Ravelry project page, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr, etc. We’d love to pin your project to our Get Squared™ Pinterest board.