2016 NatCroMo Blog Tour
Yarn dyers and manufacturers, you are invited to provide yarn support to one or more of the 93 crochet designers who will be featured during Crochetville’s fourth annual blog tour in March 2016 in honor of National Crochet Month.
In the past, we have exclusively focused on crochet designers. We are excited to expand the blog tour quite a bit for 2016. Every day of March 2016, the blog tour will feature individual posts promoting:
- 3 crochet designers
- 1 crochet-friendly LYS
- 1 yarn company
- 1 daily giveaway
Yarn Support Requirements
The choice of how much yarn to donate is completely up to you. We and our featured designers appreciate your support!
- Please tell us what yarn you are able to provide by filling out the form at the bottom of this page on or before January 31, 2016.
- We will provide a list of all available yarn support choices to our designers.
- Designers will select the yarn they wish to use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Designers must make their yarn choices and submit their yarn request to the appropriate yarn company on or before February 7, 2016.
- Designers will use the yarn they have been provided to create a crochet pattern they will self-publish and release on their scheduled date during the blog tour in March 2016. The designer may choose whether they wish to make the pattern available for free or for sale.
- Each yarn company must send their yarn to the designer on or before February 15, 2016.
We will use the following methods to promote the blog tour:
- Social media accounts: Blog, Facebook page (nearly 260,000 fans), our Facebook groups (Daily Dose of Fiber and National Crochet Month), Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- Press releases: To be sent to crochet publishers, yarn manufacturers, others in the crochet and fiber arts industry
We will ask you to promote your participation in the blog tour in similar ways. We will provide you with graphics and promotional templates that you can use if you wish.
Trademark and Copyright Use Policy
We can only accept into the tour designers and companies that are making a best-faith effort to comply with trademark and copyright law in relation to any products that involve the intellectual property of a third party, such as popular characters, sports teams, and corporate logos, for example. Be sure to read our Trademark and Copyright Use Policy before applying to be part of the tour.
How to Sign Up to Provide Yarn Support
Fill out the information below and submit to us on or before January 31, 2016.
Remember to hit the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page and look for a confirmation page to verify your information was submitted to us.