Learn how to make crochet garments with no pattern adjustments and no gauge swatches. @ Unraveled Yarn & Gifts in Florence, AL
Instructor: Amy Shelton
Class Fee: $30 per class. Payble to Amy Shelton by check or credit card the day of the workshop
First Class (2. 5 hours)
- Every student will make a teddy-bear size version of the Cosy in Charcoal pullover sweater, which taught them everything they needed to know to make a full-size version for themselves.
- Students will get to see different garments made from the five different designs in the Get Squared™ concept.
- Students will get to play dress up and see how all the different styles looked on themselves.
- Amy will help each student take some measurements to discover her Magic Number, which is used to help you get the perfect size and fit just for you.
Second Class (2.5 hours)
- Each student will begin work on her chosen garment, trying it on as she goes along.
- Each student has the opportunity to buy either the USB stick with all the Get Squared™ videos or plan to go home and purchase the downloadable videos.